Mexico Point Park is located at:
120 Mexico Point Drive West
Mexico, NY 13114
- The park is open from sunup to sundown
- The swim beach is open 11 am to 7 pm only when two lifeguards are on duty
- Swim beach lifeguards may limit the number of bathers
- You must pick up after your dogs, and all dogs must be on a leash
- The restrooms are open during the summer season
- This is a carry-in, carry-out park. You must bring your own trash bag(s).
Mexico Point Park is situated on 120 acres and provides the public with serene picinc areas, nature trails, swimming, and cultural experiences. Facilities at Mexico Point Park are available for your special event via the Reservations page. Information about holding a wedding at Mexico Point Park is available at our Weddings page.
ALL SCHEDULED EVENTS MUST COMPLY WITH THE NY STATE REQUIREMENTS FOUND AT:
The Pavilion at Mexico Point Park provides a 20′ by 40′ covered area with electricity and lights, and is adjacent to the bathhouse and the beach.
The beach at Mexico Point Park is adjacent to the bathhouse. Lifeguards are present when swimming is permitted.
The handicapped accessible bathhouse provides restrooms, changing rooms, sinks, and flush toilets for men and women.
Casey’s Cottage provides a unique setting for a small wedding, a rehearsal dinner, a shower, a business meeting, or any event enhanced by its intimate setting.
Visitors can walk to many locations within the 120 acre park including the 1/4 mile trail to historic Spy Island and Roop’s Loop, and the 3/4 mile self-interpretive nature trail.