The August 1, 2020, Holistic Fair is expected to take place as planned.
All other events for 2020 are cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The park restroom facilities are closed.
- CANCELLED: Casey’s Cottage closed for the season
- CANCELLED: Junior Paranormal Investigation of Casey’s Cottage ($30 per child)
- CANCELLED May 31, 2:00 – 5:00 pm: Celebrating the Arts, Chainsaw Woodcarving, Hands on Music and Art Activities
- CANCELLED: Tea with the Queen (reservations required)
- CANCELLED July 12, 5:00 – 10:00 pm: Annual Band Concert and Fireworks (rain date July 19) (free)
- CANCELLED July 31, 7:00 pm – midnight: Paranormal Investigation of Casey’s Cottage by PIT CRU NY ($20 reservations)
- August 1, 10:00 – 5:00 pm, Holistic Fair
- CANCELLED August 1, 7:00 pm – midnight: Paranormal Investigation of Casey’s Cottage by PIT CRU NY ($20 reservations)
- CANCELLED August 9, 2:00 – 4:00 pm, Paint a Picture with Bonnie Sommers
- CANCELLED September 19, 3:00 – 9:00 pm, Haunted Cottage
- CANCELLED September 27, 4:00 pm, Casey’s Cottage closes for the season
In addition to these scheduled public events, portions of the park are often reserved for private events by individuals and groups. If you want to reserve park facilities for your special event, such as a Wedding, you can submit a request at the Reservations page.