- TBD: Clean-up of Park in preparation for the opening of Casey’s Cottage for the season
- May 23: Casey’s Cottage opens for the season
- TBD: Junior Paranormal Investigation of Casey’s Cottage ($30 per child)
- May 31, 2:00 – 5:00 pm: Celebrating the Arts, Hands on Music and Art Activities (free) More information is available on the News page.
- June 14, 2:00 – 4:00 pm: Tea with the Queen (reservations required)
- July 12, 3:00 – 10:00 pm: Craft Fair (3:00 – 8:00 pm), Annual Band Concert and Fireworks (6:00 pm – til) (rain date July 19) (free) — Applications for Vendor Tables are made using the Vendor Application Form and more information is available at the Mexico Chamber of Commerce Webpage.
- TBD: Paranormal Investigation of Casey’s Cottage by PIT CRU ($20 reservations)
- August 1, 10:00 – 5:00 pm, Holistic Fair
- August 9, 2:00 – 4:00 pm, Paint a Picture Event
- TBD: Paranormal Investigation of Casey’s Cottage ($20 reservations)
- September 19, 3:00 – 9:00 pm, Haunted House
- September 27, 4:00 pm, Casey’s Cottage closes for the season
In addition to these scheduled public events, portions of the park are often reserved for private events by individuals and groups. If you want to reserve park facilities for your special event, such as a Wedding, you can submit a request at the Reservations page.