All events for 2021 are subject to change due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- May 29, 2021: Casey’s Cottage opens, Saturdays and Sundays from 2:00 – 4:00 pm — masks required
- CANCELLED: Celebrating the Arts at Mexico Point Park Festival
- TBD: Junior Paranormal Investigation of Casey’s Cottage ($30 per child)
- CANCELLED: Tea with the Queen (reservations required)
- CANCELLED: Annual Band Concert and Fireworks (rain date July 18) (free)
- August 6, 7:00 pm – midnight: Paranormal Investigation of Casey’s Cottage by PIT CRU NY ($20 reservations)
- August 7, 7:00 pm – midnight: Paranormal Investigation of Casey’s Cottage by PIT CRU NY ($20 reservations)
- August 7, 10:00 – 5:00 pm: Holistic Faire (subject to change)
- September 6, 2021, at 4 pm: Casey’s Cottage closes for the season
In addition to these scheduled public events, portions of the park are often reserved for private events by individuals and groups. If you want to reserve park facilities for your special event, such as a Wedding, you can submit a request at the Reservations page.
No reservations for weddings or other events are being taken in 2021, due to the COVID-19 pandemic.